Information We Collect
The types of personal information users of our Site may submit include (but are not limited to):
– Contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address)
– For Jwc job applicants, personal information contained in a résumé, C.V., application and/or our recruitment template, employment history, education history, references, transcripts, and, where legally permissible, ethnicity, race, gender, disability status, etc.
– Other personal information found in content that users provide (including through surveys).
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use the Site. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about opting out of these activities, click here.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information described above to:
– Provide our products and services
– Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys, and market research
– Respond to your inquiries
– Perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information)
– Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products, services, website and mobile apps; managing our communications; analyzing our products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
– Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities and enforce relevant industry standards, and our policies
execute any agreement we may have concluded with you; or
meet our legal obligations, such as to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
In addition, where required by applicable law, we may seek your consent (which we obtain when you provide your information or use or subscribe to a particular service) to:
– Send you promotional materials or other communications
– Process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, conducting reference or other employment-related checks, and notifying you of future opportunities that might be of interest to you
– For information collected through automated means: (i) customize our users’ visits to our Site, (ii) deliver content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Site, and (iii) manage our Site and other aspects of our business. For residents of the European Union or Switzerland:
Information We Share
We do not sell any personal information we collect about you. We may share personal information with service providers in connection with the operation of this Website and our company, including hosting, and the provision of our services.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Your information will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected and as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Links to Other Website and Apps
Our Site may provide links to other website or apps for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked site and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked website are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the website’ or apps’ content, any use of the website or apps, or the privacy practices of the website or apps..
Updates to Our Website Privacy Notice
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions with regards to this policy or would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com
You also may write to: jwc GmbH, Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer 65, 50668 Cologne, Germany